Sinister: nicorette cigarette (hey, it rhymes!)

Rachael . chigger88 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 12 00:18:38 GMT 1998

I saw this commercial on Sunday at my friend's house.  It was the best
thing I have seen since, well, since that Mr. Microphone commercial.  A
man pulls up to the light in his red sports car.  He MUST be successful
to drive such an enormous cock car.  There's a lip-glossed hot babe
waiting for the light to change so she can scurry along to her job at
the local massage parlour.  Mr. Suave pulls out what looks like a
cigarette, but it's not.  It's a white plastic tube.  He takes a long
drag off of it.  Looking at her the whole time.  The girl on the corner
gives him her best come-hither eyes.  Hey, but you know what?  It's a
pretend cigarette.   When you inhale, you get a little bit of nicotine,
but no stinky smoke.  I guess the message is, if you drive a sports car,
and you can longer smoke, best to get some ridiculous looking drinking
straws that only slightly resemble the real thing.  Or alternatively why
not just wear a really awful toupee.  The message is the same.

Now who said American television is crap?

Oh, I kid.

Rachael