Sinister: tiggerjammy content here!

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 12 06:26:59 GMT 1998

Hello list

You can all sigh now that I've got my very own TIGGERJAMMY, and I've been a
smiling happy girl ever since.  Which was about 3 hours ago.  It cost me 10
twitting dollars.  When did melodies begin to cost so much?

Am I possibly the biggest dork in the world, who upon listening to TIGGERJAMMY
went promptly to David and Katrina's voting booth and updated my votes?  Now
that I've said that, don't forget to go there and vote!
Right now, Lord Anthony is the most popular, following by Modern Rock Song,
followed by Slow Graffiti.  Oh I really am pathetic.  But oh what a good song
Lord Anthony is... oh.

Yep, I think the session version of Modern Rock Song is better, but this one
is darn darn darn good too.  So I won't complain.  Who wants the same song
over twice anyway?  Now we have two different, lovely melodies to rest our
souls with.  Is Stevie trying to sound like an opera singer?

I Know Where the Summer Goes.. not what I was expecting.  It's the title
resemblence to A Summer Wasting that threw me off.  I subconsciously expected
something more p!o!p!.  I don't know what to call this, but I think I like it.
Yes, it's a nice little song.

The Gate is not bad as you all have been telling me.  It's pretty good, but
nothing to get really happy about.  I think.  Isobel even sounds like Stuart
at one point, which can't be bad.

I heard Slow Graffiti at the NY show, but there were so many different
instruments playing at once that all I could do was gaze at the stage and say
'yes'.  But w!o!w! when I listened to the EP.  it was so freaking good I could
not control myself.  The best part is the moment when all the instruments
start at once, towards the beginning.  Oh and Dorian Gray.  I read that this
summer, ooh it's good.  I had bought it a few years ago, erm.. for the way it
looked and put it on the shelf.

That's the end of my review.  I hope I have not merely restated other people's
opinions; I tried not to read too many of your TIGGERJAMMY reviews so as not
to spoil the fun.

Tami xxxx