Sinister: A message from across the pond

clint stauffer cms247 at xxx.edu
Sat Dec 12 08:17:17 GMT 1998

Hello list,

I'm usually not the one to contribute but I've just gotten home in a
good mood form a night from a night out (it's probably the only time I
contribute.  Thank alcohol, or damn alcohol depending on your
prospective.  Oh, well.)  Regarding the whole cultural empirialism
thing, I don't know what to say.  I love being an American but I realize
that are so many places that I would like to visit and so many
interesting people that I will never meet.  I think everyone no matter
where they live knows that the songs on the radio may never be what
everyone is looking or, but that's not going to stop everyone from
listening.  All I know is that I'm listening to the new EP and I think
it's great.  I'm looking forward to the new material (fingers crossed).
Anyway, I am jealous of all of the (limited as it may be) TV exposure
that B&S get in the UK.  I missed their appearance on the American 120
Minutes.  Studying or something silly like that.

I hope everyone involved with the Athens video has a good time.  I think
it would be a lot of fun to participate in a thing like that.  To all
those who'll make the NYC meet-up tomorrow night, hope to see you.

mother to the girl I've fallen for,    clint