Sinister: bloody thieves!

alex tobin alex at xxx.nl
Sat Dec 12 10:22:43 GMT 1998

ok, i am about to present to you one of the most hated questions that
any listee would do well to cower in writhing agony from:  can someone
tape me a copy of tigermilk?

it's a fitting twist of fate that, in a year where my life has pretty
much been turned topsy-turvy, when our car was stolen last week, those
bloody bandits also made of with my copy of tigermilk, backed with the
american pbs concert for sessions at west 54th in new york and some
radcliffe sessions.  add to this, that i've copied the tape for several
other people, the irony is somewhat apparent.

who knows, maybe i've involuntarily introduced some shady types to the
music of b&s, thereby ensuring that a huge bootleg market will pop up
working somewhere out of a warehouse in poland...

so, dear friends and fellow listees, after this reat long, grating sob
of a story, is there anyone out there with a heart, with a grain of
compassion, that could share a little taped copy of tigermilk with me?

if not, things might be looking up if, in fact, it may be scheduled for
a spring 99 release on cd...

cheers,

alex