Sinister: Some boys are bigger than others

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Sat Dec 12 10:22:02 GMT 1998

whoohoo OP8
that album is absolutely amazing
Lisa does lotsa wunnerful singing on it
im in love with her so she cant do much wrong (other music girls im in
love with: Edith Frost, Sarah (of b&s of course), Jessy Greene (of
Geraldine Fibbers, Jayhawks, Golden Smog), and Amanda Brown
(Go-Betweens) (even though she must be old now)

um anyway that album is godly, as is anything with J, J, and H (john
convertino, joey burns, howe gelb)
i assume you guys know Giant Sand, Calexico and other perm-mutations of
those three amazing human beans
um....i had something else to say i think...

oh the pop star i saw recently was Joe Pernice of Scud Mtn Boys and
Pernice Bros. chances are i already told this story but i feel like
telling it again cause it makes me laugh
i used to work at the local siniplex movie theatre and he came to the
concession stand and i said, "I love your new album" he jumped backwards
and looked at me funny and said "thanks" i said "i thought that might
surprise you" he said "yeah it did, ill take a medium popcorn and a
small coke"
oh and i see other local musicians all the time like Frank the
replacemrnt bassist from scud mtn boys and a new rocking band called
King Radio, fun pop stuff with typical mediocre pop lyrics but pretty
music all around
i also see Peyton pinkerton from New Radiant Storm King, everuone from
the Maggies (local pop band who are fun with a bouncy bass player) and
lots of other people that hardly anyone on here has prolly heard of

ok thats it for this post
-----ev
np-Ciao Bella (anyone heard these guys? they're wunnerful)
--
I'm just a shy boy sitting in a house
When everyone's gone
----Mark Eitzel: "Blue And Grey Shirt"