Sinister: PLEA to all you good good people in London... and as I gaze into my crystal ball

Kin Woo travelling_light at xxx.com
Sat Dec 12 15:28:03 GMT 1998

 Hello sinisterines
As I gaze into my crystal ball, here is some stuff that makes me very
excited about the new year.
New Belle and Sebastian stuff ( any and always)
*finally* new stuff from the elusive Dot Allison from One Dove
any new stuff by Tanya Donelly
a Beta Band album
new stuff from Radiohead
and err some more that I can't think of at the moment:)

All sinisterines living in England at the moment. I need your help and
advice. What are the best second hand shops in London??? I'm desperately
searching for old One Dove, Belly, Air and St Et stuff. What record
shops have quite a lot of rare and limited edition stuff? Also, since
I'm poor what are some really cool second-hand clothing shops to visit?
And generally funky places that I should pay homage to when I'm there. I
wanna soak up all the great things I've been hearing and reading about
London from mags like The Face and Select.
So please send in your hard-earned info. Either to me personally at
daftpunk at tartarus.uwa.edu.au (my uni address) or even to the list.
p.s. i am so jealous of all those lucky people in Athens, Georgia who
got that very nice invitation from one of the listees, (i forgot the
name:( to star in the Dirty Dream vid!!! that's be so cool. if only i
could somehow be part of it. but no, i have to live in Perth... the most
'isolated state in the world':(
Musn't grumble, it's undignified, well hope to hear from some of you
peeps soon!
seeya, Kin Woo
With A Star Upon Your Shoulder
Lighting Up The Path As You Walk