Sinister: I'm so ashamed

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Sat Dec 12 15:35:54 GMT 1998

>My idea for what 'skipping acts' means:

Thank you all for politely ignoring this faux pas.  How could I have
confused "skipping tickets" with "counting acts"?  What a fool.  I
have no idea what's involved in counting acts at all.  I think it
sounds nice though and maybe that's all that matters.  "Skipping reels
of rhyme" is nice too.  Oh no - that wasn't Isobel's was it?  I'm
always confusing her with Bob Dylan.  I get Lisa Goddard and Jane
Asher confused too.  And Keith and Tag.

Bye for now.

Nicholas xxx