Sinister: i'm going to be late, but that's never stopped me before

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sat Dec 12 19:48:17 GMT 1998

hi all

you know, nothing annoys me more than people who reply immediately to
emails.  you write them a nice little email after about four weeks, then
they have the nerve to reply to it within one afternoon, leaving you
another four weeks with that same damned email to reply to.  i think people
*want* me to have more to do.  anyway, i'm updating my webpage and it will
be chock full of facts.  and buses.  because buses are cute, but jeepster
can't threaten legal action because as yet i don't think anyone has
copyrighted pictures of buses.  whew.

yes, i'm in a particularly troublesome mood today because i'm going to
spend the afternoon editing my great opus, which was going to be the entry
to the dirty dream video contest.  but it's going to have the song anyway,
cause it's kind of intrinsic to the idea now.  the good thing is, if it
sucks, the band doesn't have to see it and laugh over a what a pathetic
loser i am.  my film class can do that quite nicely thank you.  so i plan
on being at the meetup tongiht.  i'll be the girl lying in the corner,
screaming about how buffy is the love child of peter miller and isobel
(don't get jealous lesley).

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu