Sinister: XXX Scandinavian Massive Facial Cumshotz #2

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Sat Dec 12 22:28:49 GMT 1998

Hey...!
I just checked the listcrush page and I actually =lost= the three votes
I'd had before.... retracted... snatched away!
    I'm not even gonna ask "What did I say?" I'm just gonna say it.

    But yeah, first maaadd brizznolic props to Ms. P-Bot, well, first
for begging on my behalf (prolly more eloquently than I ever could) but
more importantly for showing me that even the most twee
lippgloss-streaked soul can recognize the greatness of Burzum and
Kyuss.... booyacka! It was the first time in my friggin' life that I
didn't have =enough= Black Metal..... you never want the dirty dream to
end, do you? Freakishly large record collection or not. I'll show you
freakishly large..... dammit!

    I'm tired of English people assuming I'm a retard 'cause I happen to
share an accent with Brenda from 90210 (not wrongly, just the wrong
reason to think I'm retarded).  I'm sick of American listees trying
(admirably, I'd think) and vainly to copy the slang of their marooned
counterparts.  Dagnabbit pilgrims be proud of yer twaaaayangs. We gave
the world Big Star, and David Bowie gave the world the rooster mullet.
Stand tall.

    With that said Ian's just further terrified me for my upcoming trip
to GB. I'm even more scared of attempting to attend the Glasgow meetup.
I don't think I'll even understand a word anyone's saying, I remember I
had to call Scotland once to order a kilt for my brother's birthday, it
was like bartering for llamas with a Tibetan.

    That's it. I'm just gonna ride a double-decker bus for two weeks.
Straight.

    O.K. here was my theory for the "director's cut" Dirty Dream video.
It's got that beat, right, like a Temptations song, or "Dancing in the
Streets"? So yeah, we can still have the self-effacing videos of
cardie-swaddled American wannabees and slo-mo of Truffaut's tomb and
whatever, right, but on every "tink" of that "tink tink tink tink" beat
we have an ejaculation, like, a different one every time, so the whole
three-minute video is like, spurt! spurt! spurt! spurt! Well, maybe it's
dumb, but it's =mine=. And it's real, real dirty.  I mean, of all the
Belle and Sebastian songs that I think of that have that rhythm, you
know, in, out, in, out, in, up, out, down, this is the one for doing the
nasty.
     Dammit. Typing with one hand is slow!

                                            -Eran