Sinister: B&S Where ? & Why ? How?

Ian MacDonald ianmacdonald at xxx.net
Sun Dec 13 03:55:48 GMT 1998

Having thrust myself upon the list in a blaze of  racial controversy , can
I ask the list the  more pertinent/interesting question are B&S a
product(anti?) of their environment? Why and how do they relate to me/you?
Is Glasgow/Scotland the catalyst(anti?)  Could B&S come from, Hiroshima?
Nebraska? Prague? Linlithgow? Alaska ? etc. ? etc.? Or is it just due to
pure animal lust on your part?

If you answered YES to the last question, you are a sad bastard and deserve
the punishment of at least 10 years  sex with the B&S beast of your
fanciful desire.

Personally, my infatuation of B&S came from what I perceive to be their
Love/Kaleidoscope (UK)  sound and the associated memories/feelings that
brought back. .The Scottishness was an unexpected bonus. Their reticence is
disappointing.

Topically, I did once have a dream of being on the legendary Aberdeen
number 6 Torry-Foresterhill "beaver"  bus that  the members of B&S caught
one sunny Sunday dream inspired morning. In this bus driven coma, I was
unable to breathe under the combined weight of B&S arse. Isobels bum may
look like it would have the weight and texture of  angel delight ( with a
slight hint of digestive crunch) but in the dream dimesion  has the weight
of your granny's finest(?)  fairy cakes in the pre-War Cookeen days and all
the alluring aroma of one too many fried Stonhaven turnips. The rest of the
band were too far too shy to pass wind in my dream.

Well that was my dream and this is my fantasy: A release of a post
devolution a joint Y2K/CD ROM release of a Edinburgh 2000 party album
icluding covers of  Black Laces"Och ya Doo", Frank McAvennies, " The Birdy
Song", the Queens Mum's cover of " I want to Live Forever"(reprise), Bruce
Forsyths "The Bonny Bonny Golf Courses of  Loch Lomond", the Popes hearfelt
version of  "Glory,Glory we will follow Rangers" and climaxing in a cover
"Ace of Spades"  recorded toally throuh the twisting of the handlebars of
the 3 speed grifter.

Can I add that if in future  if anybody on the list takes offence with
anything posted can they respond privately to the twat that started it
rather than bore  all with the repercussions that few give two monkeys
about?