Sinister: 'Ello all

Kirk Leonard kleonard at xxx.edu
Sun Dec 13 05:28:31 GMT 1998

Hey there, I'm a new member on the list, but have been listening since
about a month after IYFS came out, and I still to this day call that my
favorite album, and also believe that it saved my life. I'm looking forward
to finding out info about the band and such, and getting to know some cool
people here...
	Other than B&S my favorite bands are Guided by Voices, Hefner,
Elvis Costello, Posies, Big Star, Pixies, blah blah blah. Basically I love
most everything I can get my hands on. I go to CSU Chico college in
California, and work for the radio station,a nd should have a show or two
next semester. Anyways, I'm just writing to say hi to y'all, and intoduce
myself.

Peace, beast,
Krrrk