Sinister: belle booty!

Joe Frese fjf at xxx.edu
Sun Dec 13 23:03:57 GMT 1998

okay, i got a number of positive responses regarding my plans to put up
a belle and sebastian tape trading web site, so i've started work on
it.  hopefully, eventually it'll include the following: a list all the
different tapes out there (with reviews); a list of people interested in
trading, what tapes they have, and what tapes they want, etc;  an faq
with general quidelines for trading;  and a nifty section where if
you're just looking for one song, you can find what tapes contain that
song . . . and the best part is, it's gonna be called belle booty!  (yes
i was up all night thinking of that one . . . i'm pathetic.)  but first
things first: i'm trying to put together a list of tapes that are
currently in circulation . . . it's very preliminary, but if any of you
kind listees have the urge to help me out, it's at

http://members.tripod.com/~icybro/bellebooty.txt

of course if you have any other comments or suggestions, feel free to
email me at the address in the header.

see ya on the flipside,
joe "icy bro" frese