Sinister: my 15 minutes are now up.

r. h. wilde77 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 14 00:36:10 GMT 1998

  charliehorse heads,

 just got back from the video shoot. it was cold and windy.  i was
pelted with sunflowers in the video so if it makes it in you know
that's me.  i have great faith in lance that the video will turn out
great, he seemed to know what he was doing.
and for all you lucky ladies you'll be happy to know that brad had the
star part in the video.  they recreated the scene in a madonna video
where she's standing in the street butt naked trying to hitch a ride.
except this time it's brad, he does have some clothes on--his socks, we
didn't want him to catch cold.

it's good to see that a certain conversation has been buried.  i knew
the threat of some serious smut would work.  oh, and a friend sam has
joined the list(sorry sam to reveal your identity).  all in all he's an
alright kinda guy but don't mess with him or he'll break out the cradle
of filth.

great meeting johny and billy, your part was ace!

robbie