Sinister: GRLKJTGIPGHVJHKHRGORGRHDHGXXX

murray jeep at xxx.net
Mon Dec 14 03:30:40 GMT 1998

brian aka as

Mick McMick wrote:

> .
>         In more pleasant news, I ordered my copy of the new EP yesterday. They
> said it would be here tuesday or wednesday. Also got that Ballroom CD,
> so I hope it's as good as the Millenium. I think I'm getting the
> Sagittarius CD for Christmas too, in fact I'm almost positive about it.

where did you get the ballroom cd?  i need it!  give us all the details.the sagittarius lp
is so excellent -- it will make you holiday "brighter."  i only hope the second
sagittarius lp., "the blue marble" is released on cd someday.
i have a 3 copies of the millennium's "begin" (on sony--special music products) for tape
trades (anyone interested -- privately email me).  "Begin" is one of my fave lps from the
late 1960's.
everyone should have a copy.

who can solve this mystery:  why did curt boettcher drop the second "t" from his name on
the solo lp, "there's an innocent face?"

bye, bye, beth.
happy holidays to all,
murray
(hoping my modern rock song ep is in the mail tomorrow)

>  Evidently they have enough for an EP: Lord Anthony,
> Wrong Girl, the aforementioned Paper Boat and the lovely lovely
> Loneliness of a Middle Distance Runner. That's four there. But what of
> the album? Will they resurrect Rhoda?

i need the above songs -- is there a kind soul who will tape them for me.i love "rhoda"
and truly hope we see it formally released.