Sinister: bis is crap

brad parachute at xxx.net
Mon Dec 14 03:46:35 GMT 1998

don't be fooled.

they are.

so i was in the video. or, rather, i haven't ended up on the cutting
room floor yet. robbie is so modest. not only was he pelted and prodded
and poked with flowers for his part, but we also drug him down to the
bad part of town and stripped him naked (except for socks) and put a
sign around his neck that said "put whatever you want in any part of my
body and receive one free rock of crack"

boy was he pissed!

he came back with a bicycle handlebar sticking out of his ass and bloody
ears. and then we found out that the lens cap was left on the camera.
but he willfully volunteered to do it all over. he was muttering
something about "finally finding a purpose in life" when last we saw
him. haven't seen him since.

the shoot was interesting i guess. i only wish more listmembers would
have showed up.

i don't think stuart will be pleased with the satanic slaughter of this
stray kitten that we performed in the middle of a pentogram, though.
but, it was done out of love, and as long as he finds it in his heart to
understand that, everything will be fine. it was all this guy's fault
named billy who showed up with johnny. he insisted that we "shed some
blood of the innocent"

i'd like to take this opportunity to give a shoutout to my main doo-doo
stain, sam, who just joined the list, apparently. hey, sam, i got you
this new cradle of filth bootleg in athens. it has that song "mutilate
your firstborn, so says beelzebub" that you've been looking for. i
listened to it. it's crap.

and so is bis.

-brad

but he also had this other scene where he's wearing a stuart murdoch
mask, and he's walking down the street with nothing but a class ring on,
and he comes across this person in an isobel mask. so there in the
middle of the road they proceed to "get it on".

the director guaranteed us that it would look like stuart getting it on
with isobel when he gets done with his 3-d trickery and his array of
lighting techniques.