Sinister: video shoot

Sandibrady at xxx.com Sandibrady at xxx.com
Mon Dec 14 04:27:02 GMT 1998

Got back from the video shoot around 6pm this evening.  Got to meet a few
fans, which was very cool.  Lance & Dan were both great guys.  I had a lot of
fun.  I wound up being filmed in a pair of blue plastic pants doing the
"Peanuts" character dance in front of a big pile of sand.  So if I don't wind
up getting cut out, then that's me.

Sandi