Sinister: Defenders of Nonsense annual Juried convention

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Mon Dec 14 07:18:20 GMT 1998

clumsiness is yummy.
naivete is endearing.
Useless immaturity, is genius.
Thus spake zarathustra, or maybe it was me, that night i ate too many
strawberry newtons.

A little bird chirped:
one sunny Sunday dream inspired morning. In this bus driven coma, I was
unable to breathe under the combined weight of B&S arse. Isobels bum may
look like it would have the weight and texture of  angel delight ( with a
slight hint of digestive crunch) but in the dream dimesion  has the weight
of your granny's finest(?)  fairy cakes in the pre-War Cookeen days and all
the alluring aroma of one too many fried Stonhaven turnips. The rest of the
band were too far too shy to pass wind in my dream.
************************************
hmmm????  alriighty then.........to use a most shameful americanism.

hope y'all had fun in athens.  *WAAAAAAHHHH...*
anyone who can provide me with an isobel school uniform picture, or any
other belle booty (it's da bomb, -g-!)  will be richly rewarded, i have many
extra 5X7 prints of the cello and tambourine shots if that is an alluring
prospect.   if not, forget i said so.
i was going to put up an ink polaroid but i think now that i will use it for
weejay's story tree instead.  prepare for some heapin' helpin of greasy
misery!

I'm bitter. leave me alone with my tiggerjammies and stop being mean!!!
*nuh-huhuhWAAAAAAA WHAT AWORLD, WHATAWORLD......*  i'm only lucid when i'm
spewing dull nonsense in case you hadn't assumed that already.  i enjoy the
teejammer song it's very rollercoaster ride but less sprightly and stevie's
vocal turn is a nice thing.
Oh and, by the way, I will personally hunt you down and paint red X's on
your doors if you do not immediately and gloriously accept Isobel Campbell
as your personal savior.  actually it's not true, but you can think that if
you want, i suppose there are worse positions to be placed in than defending
a pixy princess against the senseless rabble.  and BETTER positions as well,
if you catch me, nudge nudge, there's your smut, you masses, now go home and
watch ricki lake and stay complacent.

fat, lazy, and ugly, lesleyJo
ps  don't humor me, please.