Sinister: videoshoot

Jarvislon at xxx.com Jarvislon at xxx.com
Mon Dec 14 08:53:28 GMT 1998

OK i was at the infamous video shoot.and let me tell you brad and robby both
did some very sick things.i wont go into detail I'll just say it had to do
with farm animals. it was neat to meet other people but there should have been
more i suppose.but all was wonderful, and i think the farm animals liked
it.well, they didn't complain. maybe they wont cut my part out(dorky
guy,jumping rope,in a flea market cowboy hat)and maybe they'll leave the
beastiality part in too.WAY TO GO ROBBIE AND BRAD! oh yea Sam ( or Satan) how
the hell did you get on the list.pure evil you are and im sure belle and
sebastian would be proud.go now members and sacrifice in the name of
Sam.....bob