Sinister: This is just a modern life in a northern town

João Henrique Horst - Refrescos Guararapes Ltda. oprg at xxx.br
Mon Dec 14 12:44:28 GMT 1998

The Jeepster parcel appeared on my bed last friday.
I had never heard any of the EP songs before. In none of the versions.
As I was kind of tired, after my first DJing night ever (probably the last),
the idea of hibernating for 13 hours letting the record play on, ad eternum,
seemed ok.
I woke up fine. I had dreamt of Sinatra and come to some conclusion: TIJAMRS
is quite similar to one of my all time faves - Dream Academy's "Life In A
Northern Town".
Why not ?

Jh
pushing the town away