Sinister: The Gate postmodern rock song

T.Lilja at xxx.uk T.Lilja at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 14 14:20:25 GMT 1998

Hi!
I'd just like to stand up and testify that i truely like (i woulden't
say love after such a short affair but im defenetly smitten) the Gate
Its a lovely song and thats all there is to it.

About  the counting acts part: I think its about remenicense of the
days gone and the things that seemed so natural at the time but seems
so magical in hindsight. Or maybe not but I'd like it to be about
that.

TIJAMRS is the song on the EP that I'm not totally pleased with but I
know some of you really like it so I wont slag it of.
Merry Xmas
/Toby

We comunicate more and more
in more defined ways than ever before