Sinister: more video stories

Ginger Nance gnance at xxx.edu
Mon Dec 14 16:13:19 GMT 1998

I emerge from the shadows to first say a HUGE thank you to Lance, the
video director.  He was so nice, very cool, and I've run out of adjectives
so I'll stop.  Because of those icky things called final exams, and having
to drive 6 hours, my friend Sadndi and I didn't get to Athens until
mid-afternoon, met up with another friend and headed over.  John and
Billy were the only other Sinister people there, and after a while the
other Jon and Jennifer from Indiana showed up so we headed out to shoot.
If we make it, Sara and I are the goofy girls trying to touch our noses
with our tongues, which are a lovely shade of green thanks to the Fun Dip
I bought at some gas station in South Carolina b/c I needed a sugar rush.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone who was there, thanks to Lance,
and that it was alot of fun overall.

Ginger :)
ps--I took pictures, and I'll post again when I can get them up and
scanned.

Ginger Nance
gnance at email.unc.edu
http://www.unc.edu/~gnance