Sinister: I'm walking in the air.....

Mb00EN at xxx.com Mb00EN at xxx.com
Mon Dec 14 15:18:55 GMT 1998

Hello list

Some topics for Monday:
1. The MM 'interview'
I could'nt resist buying it, it was the first time i've read it since my sixth
form days, it reads and looks more like Smash hits now (Whats Cery's favorit
toothpaste!!!!). I quite like the picture on the front cover, Isobel with her
strange (all be it cute) haircut, and Stuart in his sandels. I dont think it
does any real harm to anyone, it was bound to happen sooner or later, and its
a good free advert for the EP (does anyone know the unofficial chart position
by the way). I went to the Nottingham gig and was annoyed to read i missed
stuart dancing, we all know your soft. As for the article, it was pretty
pathetic, they did'nt offer any significant insight.

2. Other matters
In the words of Mr Hill, 'i brought a great record this week, (WHAT WAS IT?)
ooberman sing ooberman', The EP is quite fantastic, 'a DIY sgt pepper' my
friend gushed, i agreed. I read the post about the rabbit song last week, huh
i thought it cant be that bad, but it is. I will never ever listen to it
again, it ought to carry a warning, and '(live again)....' is even worse,
these are my emotions their toying with. I could write for hours about this
one record, it fascinate me, but i will restrain myself, but i strongly
recommend you buy if you have'nt already.

3. Dreams
I actually had a belle and sebastian dream, i think it's from reading about
others. I  met some of the band in my local Currys car park, and they were
arrogant and nasty, especially Stevie and Stuart M. The only one who was nice
was Isobel, but she was too nice and followed me home, i did'nt complain. I
know it does'nt sound much but the scary thing was it was so realistic, there
were no bizarre events like you get in normal dreams. The dream ruined my day.

Oh joy, the Phil Silvers Show is on everyday this week, what a great way to
start the day.