Sinister: Swedish outburst!

Keith Kopnicki kopnicki at xxx.edu
Mon Dec 14 20:01:33 GMT 1998

hello all, I'm brand new to this newsgroup.  I noticed that stuart holds
C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia in very high regard.  I read them all when
I was twelve and I was wondering if anyone knows if he's talked about
Tolkien's lord of the rings, also books I keep close to my heart.  How about
any of you?  Also, does anyone know where to get a cd bootleg of tigermilk?
Forgive me I'm new, and I am willing to bet that the last question has been
asked several thousand times.