Sinister: mysterious ep's

Jarrett R Sommers somm0055 at xxx.edu
Mon Dec 14 17:26:05 GMT 1998

Hey, this is Jazz, a new member to the list, but a long time B&S fan.

Lots of people have been chatting about some ep's which puzzle me.  I've
seen or have all the basic ones: Lazy Line Painter Jane, 3,6,9, Dog on
Wheels, and of course TIJAMRS which came out here in the US last week,
but are there others?  I've seen some mention of them, but I don't know
where to find them.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
--Jazz