Sinister: 'Ello all

Heather Marie Propes asbuch at xxx.edu
Mon Dec 14 17:16:02 GMT 1998

Hey, welcome Kirk!

So you're a D.J out at Chico! That's the Inland Empire, right? Or maybe
not. Anyway, it's good to have you. The Pixies are great, and Big Star is
something I've definitely been wanting to check our for a long time. I
think it'll be my next purchase. I think there are a lot of D.J types
around here. I'm a retired D.J. (UCLA and University of Chicago). Anyway,
it's good to have you here.

Ciao,

http://student-www.uchicago.edu/users/asbuch/index.htm#hometop

Heather Marie Propes   asbuch at midway.uchicago.edu