Sinister: .j 0n amoung other things...

lost madflwr lost_madflowr at xxx.com
Mon Dec 14 18:29:14 GMT 1998

hello.
i am madflowr.
long time radiohead fan and
and b+s fan really since may '98
when i got if you're feeling sinister.
since then, i've been hooked. i think my
favourite song at the moment is electronic
renaissance. it's just brilliant driving music.

and i have been doing a good bit of driving today
and there is much more to come. i just joined sinister
yesterday. i am a newbie. i am supposed to
be writing a paper for one of my major classes
but i just don't feel like it at the moment.
i didn't know whether or not i should post hello
to the list. i was sort of going to ask about tape
trading but i don't want to advertise so um, just
mail me if you have recent b+s shows to trade, cos
i do. anyways, hello. i like the style of this list.
i am on erm 7 or 8 mailing lists [radiohead mailing
list at planet telex, the radiohead convoy, the RHUT
list (rh and unbelievable truth), e-mail of the species
(space), eels mailing list, the sympomaniacs (symposium),
and i was on marion's list but i think it is dead at
the moment]. i am not too sure. anyways. hello.

i was going to ask if anyone has heard from .j On
recently. he and i were penpals, but he went to art
school and we lost touch. and i lost clive's email
address when hotmail ate all my e-mails on my other
account, so if anyone knows him tell him to mail me.
i know they were both on the list before. is matt
langham on this list? i can't keep track of everyone.
i think hannah's out there somewhere. hello? :)

well i am sorry for rambling but that is what any
proper sort of hello message from me is like.

"On both sides of the street
many people were wandering
about like sleepwalkers. They
didn't look like people in this