Sinister: I'm for rabbits.

J Errington james at xxx.com
Mon Dec 14 20:54:01 GMT 1998

	Went record shopping today. Meant to go christmas shopping but I'm
sure you know how it is when you get home from uni and all the secondhand
music stalls / shops / sections have lots of new STUFF in! Now I find myself in
posession of (a) the south park single. sorry. (b) back catalogue 'please buy
these singles!' = Spz, Fanclub & the Pastels and best of all (c) '3 for £5' old
vinyl albums from 'Market hall records'  - Adam Ant, Cabaret Voltaire and the
supreme majesty of THE Bobby Gentry & Glen Campbell album! Anyone want
a copy? Or do I only share my strange weakness for country / easy listening
with Isobel?
	Rabbits Vs Clotted cream? I was going to ignore this, but then Tag
went and said: "Rabbits and clotted cream, what's that all about then?  Was it
supposed to be funny?  It wasn't.  It was a waste of my time." which you can
take as bait since everyone knows that Tag is my list grudge;) So, I'm in favour
of rabbits too, especially since ours have grown into huge great things in the 2
1/2 months I've been away and scarily have turned into viscious vampire
bunnies that launch themselves at each other and bite the back of their
opponant's neck. No shit, we have to keep Emily and Charlotte in seperate
cages now 'cos they just attack each-other for no particular reason otherwise.
Yes, we named our rabbits after the Bronte sisters, that's just how interesting a
family we are.
	Clotted cream, on the other hand, isn't sweet enough and lacks the
sickly loveliness of custard.
 	Hmmn, nothing else to say, except that I've lost my internet access so
if anyone wants to tell me how I'm doing in the Crush vote stakes, well, thanks.

	*I made my excuses and left*
			WeeJay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Modern capitalism, organising the reduction of all social
life to a spectacle, cannot offer any other spectacle than
that of our own alienation"
james at twopounds.u-net.com (my site kills browsers)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/5523/