Sinister: Problems with new E.P. - Shit!

Gareth Probert inaroom at xxx.com
Mon Dec 14 22:39:54 GMT 1998

Hello there

Bugger. I was playing the new E.P. for only the fourth time, and it
skipped at 2:53 on track 1. Even after I cleaned it, it did it again at
around 4:00. Bums. I did, however, get one complete play of it, so I
might whack it onto a minidisc whilst everything is working.

The Gate? It's great! Can't get enough of it. I think in some very
obscure way it reminds me of Is It Wicked Not To Care?, but I can't put
my finger on it. Hmmm..

I'm sure you are all looking forward to the prospect of some time off in
the coming weeks, as I know I am. Damn it, why is there no meet ups in
Derby! That was obviously rhetorical - I know full well why!

Well, I'm going to leave you all with the thought that "planet earth is
blue, and there's nothing I can do...."

Gareth