Sinister: hmmhahey

DMBesPhish at xxx.com DMBesPhish at xxx.com
Tue Dec 15 00:34:01 GMT 1998

hello!

im in the most delightful mood...<sigh> but i wont go rambling on about all
that now. ahh today i gave my speech on belle and sebastian. i got an A,
naturally. but i doubt that my mtv/abercrombie and fitch cultured classmates
were as interested as i was. ok well ill get to the point of why im writing.
my english teacher said that we had to pick a novel to read for our "novel
unit" in english and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas. well just email
me if you do...thanks!

ha...and i enjoyed reading all of your video shoot stories as well as micks
santa story. that made my day. and i still havent gotten TIJAMRS yet. i know i
know...but i have to save up all my money because im going to see dave
matthews band this saturday!!! hooray!!!! theyre one of my favorite bands. and
they are they first band that i ever started getting interested in and reading
the lyrics. so i owe a lot to them. and i know i will have an utterly
incredibly time there because i won 1st row tickets and back stage passes from
my delightful little radio. im taking my best friend gina who equally shares
her love for dave with me. and we get to meet the band!!!! ohh its going to be
so great. and besides all that...one of my good friends corey that moved away
awhile ago is visiting and also going to the concert! and also one of my
friends chris that lives kinda by me but i dont see as much. ohhhh i cant
wait!!!!! and the following day im going to be a little hung over on my way to
florida to see the grandparents....yes, thats always a pleasant time. were not
even having a christmas tree this year! for shame!

well i best be on my way....

xo,
jackie