Sinister: sha na na na na na na na sha na na na na

brad parachute at xxx.net
Tue Dec 15 03:25:47 GMT 1998

alright, here's the deal.

me and robbie (and sam) were sitting around thinking "hmmm, if there can
be an offshoot of the list that talks about music (shalala) then where's
the one that has nothing but smut and funny stuff that might be somewhat
offensive to 800 some other people". we really thought things in those
exact words.

so we started our own list.

and we have dubbed it, fittingly, "sha-na-na"

this ain't a joke. we really did do this.

so whoever wants to join, come on. it won't be near as much traffic as
this list. only one requirement, though. you must, must make us laugh.
and i don't mean knock knock jokes. basically all the funny shit that
happens on this list, but nothing but. and no subject will be taboo
(except bis).

so, if you want to join, go to http://shanana.listbot.com

and don't ever buy a bis record.

-brad