Sinister: did i tell you bout the one i know she's on the rag

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Dec 15 07:19:15 GMT 1998

hullo  peeps, a shoutout to my homes Stu-Dogg and Izzy, and Phat Phly Sarah
on the g-funk  tip, you da bomb sista!!!!
hmm well  this is miraculous, i'm  pretending to be in a cheerfully glib
mood this evening!!     dont' ask you'll wish you hadn't.
NOW i recall why i was writing, last night on our own crap-fest 120 Minutes,
"Izzy's Ticket to the Fair" was shown in all its understated glory.
gentlemen and ladies, our work here is done, ahem, polish lapels.  only i
can smack myself for not noticing it, and missing AGAIN the first bit where
isobel is in it for so long, and that was the only reason i even sat
through an hour and a half of easily the MOST relentless  crap i have seen
in a very long time, including engrossing interviews in which we delved deep
into the  penetrating (ahem) minds of those  bastions of innovation and
artistry, the Offspring and repulsive cunnilingus-bragging, greasy stringy
hunk of hiphop wannnabe white boy Kid Rock(so they call him....).   ooh, it
was scintillating, let me tell you.  what a bunch of handsome and quick
witted examples of red blooded american masculinity!    not to mention the
THRILLING debut of a new frat-boy jam vid from Green Day.  who says MTV is
too mainstream??      despite such nausea-inducing fare, i was still moved
nearly to tears by the sheer adorability of wee sarah climbing up in that
limb.  what an elfin queen!  and isobel's knees of sex never fail to
satisfy, brief though the exposure may be.
not completely sure what is entailed by being knighted as the next
Genevieve,  except that all of her posts tha ti have  read have amused me
greatly, so i'm hoping that this is some  great honor.   i don''t know what
was so good about my last post either, as i wrote it in a state of bitter
and sleepless disillusionment and slight irritation. about what, i'm not
sure, this has just been a very very bad week for me.  but i'm glad no one
was taken aback by what i feared was a very pissy tone of  voice i was
taking on.
i believe that i am now angry enough to bleach my hair after i get my edie
sedgwick cut. i have had it short like that recently, but i've decided to
scrap plans to grow it long enough for a bun. i'm out of that mood by now.
anyway i was busy looking up edie pics to see if her hair was actually the
same as mine used to be, and i got very distracted by the book which was
called EDIE of course.  i started to feel this gnawing obsession with
tragedy  growing on me as i  was hypnotized by the sight of her utterly
white limbs and haunted stare.  i was greatly disturbed and had to set the
book down and leave in a  spooked  state of mind.  i think i'm having an
identity crisis, in any  case it was troubling to say the least and i can't
explain why.  maybe the concept of attractive  dead people is just creepy to
me and i never really did that whole gig, like my friends still do with
james dean, or elvis or what not.   hmmm.  at least we can hope that isobel
willnever end up jagging on amphetamines and getting silicone implants and
all that fun stuff.   nah she seems too wholesome for that.  i digress.
never mind.   "does that mean that i'm getting  boring?"  you tell me.....
Isobel has Arms of Sex too, you know.  *Purrrr*....
leave me be.  it's the only thing that cheers me up today, then so be it.

lesleyJo
(Still working diligently on the B&S collection of Phun Phonts)
(who owns one bis record)
(and thinks manda Rin is a spiffy bit of sugary-fluff)
(NO not in THAT    way you perv's.......)