Sinister: paranoid psychotics anonymous

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 15 06:11:02 GMT 1998

i'd like to point out that the topic does not refer to anyone on the list.
*ahem*  so anyway, i just saw saint etienne tonight and they rocked the
house.  er, the bowery ballroom.  so for those of you seeing them in london
in a couple days, have fun!!!  you'll love it.  though i guess you already
knew that.  now things to reply to.