Sinister: paranoid psychotics anonymous

brad parachute at xxx.net
Tue Dec 15 06:27:50 GMT 1998

magnetic megan spat:

> then brad made an attempt at the written language...

do i detect a hint of jealousy?

> billy is the sweetest little kitten of a charming boy ever.

well, he sure had some awfully bad things to say about your personal
hygiene.

> and as chris leonard so helpfully pointed out, brad is a lion waiting
> to devour and maim.  who do you believe?

well, i've already had a little talk with chris about that and he sent
me the following note that he said would be alright to share with
everyone.

_________________________________

brad,
i have wronged you so. you see, it's all on account of my unfortunate
upbringing whereas i didn't own a pair of underwear until i was 24, and,
as one could expect, i'm chafed for life. imagine walking around in a
wet bathing suit for a year straight, and you'll get only the slightest
idea of the hell i'm in. so please understand that the pain becomes
unbearable at times and i tend to lash out at those around me. please
accept my apologies. i'm sure you're a cute and cuddly gerbil, and not
the vicious lion i made you out to be. (p.s. you're my list crush). oh,
and i don't know if you know who megan is, but she has poor personal
hygiene....just ask billy.

kisses,
chrissy-poo