Sinister: calling...RICH JUZWIAK! and MORE INFO NEEDED PEOPLE:)

Kin Woo travelling_light at xxx.com
Tue Dec 15 15:28:30 GMT 1998

Hello listees,
This is just a short posting calling out to RICH JUZWIAK!!! Rich I'm
terribly sorry but I've lost your email address! Can you forgive me? I'm
been wanting to contact you as to whether you've received my package
already (it's been nearly 3 weeks:) so please if you're reading this,
write back to me and give me a shout!
Also, why hasn't anyone besides the very generous Mike (GaoBest at aol.com
who's from AMERICA!) told me what are the best record shops in London
are? I NEED your help people in the know! What are the best second hand
record shops that stock deleted/specialty/limited edition/rare stuff
(esp Air, One Dove, Garbage, Belly and St Et)? Please tell if ya know!
Know of any good gigs around that time too? Know of any good and
interesting clothing shops that are relatively inexpensive??? Sorry for
the barrage of questions peeps but I gotta bone up on all this info so I
can check it out! Can I meet any lovely listees?
Anyhow hope to hear from *some* peeps soon:) write either to the list
(dunno if that would be ok with Honey though) this email addy, or my uni
one: daftpunk at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Seeya folks
Kin Woo
With A Star Upon Your Shoulder