Sinister: Wee timourous beasties

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Tue Dec 15 13:00:30 GMT 1998

Hello Playdates,

Wild Duke McDuke of the Clan McDuke said:

>i cannae be arsed explaining.
>
>But i wasnae a GOTH. EVER.
>
>although that may just be because i cannae sing.

I'm convinced, the Duke "wasnae" a Goth.  He was a roadie for Runrig.

He also said:

>Oh yeah, and you can take that as proof that I WAS NEVER A GOTH. >honest,
that was all just horrid gossip. who said that in the first >place? some
glasgow boot wasn't it?

John, the Duke just called your girlfriend a boot.  It's time to prove your
worth on the Sinister Fighting List.

Chris Jones wrote:

>I have noticed recently that some people are trying to sell >counterfeit
cheesemeal imported from Andorra etc, etc....

Ah, those zany student days.  Staying up quoting the parrot sketch,
sometimes way past 11 o'clock, drinking...pints of beer.  Oh, what a card.
Andorra...no, no, stop it.  Stitch me up my sides are splitting.

Mick McMick said that Leslie Jo was new Genevieve.  What a fickle bunch you
are - what's wrong with old Genevieve?  She's still here, switching between
herself and Hank the legendary Wall Street banker.  I swear to God, no-one
captures the spirit of Sinister better than Genevieve.  She rocks.

Talking of Merchant Bankers, WeeJay said:

>everyone knows that Tag is my list grudge;)

Oh dear.  Weej, one of your rabbits has same name as one of my cats, and you
want to deny the special bond that gives us?  I can't help thinking how
devastated I'd be if I cared.

I've been a right miserable bastard lately, but I'm not anymore.  Actually,
this is my last post for a while cos my girlfriend is coming over from
Canada tomorrow and I'm going to hug her and kiss her, cos she's ace.  That
wasn't encoded, that was the truth.  I'll still be following all your madcap
capers, though.  How could I not?  Happy Christmas.

Love tag x