Sinister: i broke the internet !

Denise Power denisep at xxx.ie
Tue Dec 15 15:43:02 GMT 1998

oh I'm so-o cross. there I was forgetting my embargo on this list , typing
away inrelatively good spirits , rambling about various things ie imagine
your name was list and when people said hi list you'd think they were
talking to you, a quaint little story about my tv viewing yesterday re :
battersea dogs home and they the silly looking computer (WHICH I HATE :
ARE YOU LISTENING POOTER ,I HATE YOU  :{  grrr)
it just crashed again but luckily while i was desperately banging buttons
i accidently pressed postpone mail so now i am typing very gently so
[whisper] the computer won't know i'm on.
well the battersea dogs home had a story about a little dog called puppy
who had to have his leg amputated. oh i was engrossed would he survive ...
or not ? of course he did ! hurray and he shuffled around with his little
stump , a survivor but it made me think , now there's a puppy who would
only benefit from a little set of wheels of cart him around in...
wuhay! possibly my first b&S reference ever, I'm more from the school of
thought of bus stories etc.
oh i got that single thing, this is just a modern rock song, from Road
records , possibly the only place in dublin to stock it and put it away
for you with your name on it and they say hi and bye (julie and Dave -
them's is the bestest, don't you think ?)
well i just lurveeeee the gate ; the lyrics admittedly are a bit weak, but
her voice is amazing , tut tut those of you would criticised it...infact
it is my favourite song from that little assortment.
what else :
oh yeah Alix :
I was completely over Ed  (my crush on him) and then we went to a
christmas party and the poor little petal was at first in a swinging mood
, things were going well, which was unfortunate because I had convinced
myself I didn't like him and he kept kissing me {on the cheek} and it was
really hard to remember that I didn't fancy him and then the caffeine
tablets and the red bull and vodka that we were consuming kicked in and he
had what can only be nicely described as a bit of a breakdown. so I tried
to console him , lots of rubs to the back and hands etc, wiping away his
tears - he really was very upset , except now I'm not very good at
consoling people , and I nearly , oh okay , infact I did say ~cringe~
"don't worry, nobody's laughing at you." I think that sent him over the
edge... so anybody wanna discuss their problems, I'm your person.
Eventually there was only so much I could do so I gave him into the
trusted care of his dishy cousin and danced myself silly. oh course I had
nightmares then about him but the next day I said sorry for freaking me
out , that it was just some chemical reaction the stuff had , that nothing
was really worong with him... and now I've gone and fallen inlove with him
again. PANTS !!!!!
sorry if that was really boring , just trying to let you know.... ahem,
remember me ???????? and my tape ???????
some excuses you can try out on me :
a) I lost it
b) it must have got lost in the post
c) i can't remember your address
d) I've lost interest in B&S
e) I don't want to partake in illegal operations such as taping authorised
materail
f) I'm really bsy
g) go away.

okay listees, I will be unsubscribing forxmas becausei have to keep my
channels clear for my postgrad prospects....ooooh so exciting.
good-day friends
dee