Sinister: Rainy people

Beth Tilston bobbins2000 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 15 16:45:52 GMT 1998

Hello, I'm new and uninitiated.  I need someone to look after me and
share their kitkat with me at breaktimes.  I am sitting here in the
library with the smell of rainy people in my nostrils and trying to work
out what the hell some of you are going on about.  What is this
rabbit/clotted cream thingy all about?  Someone help me please!

                   Bye Bye

                   Love Beth T   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX