Sinister: Dinkle Bells Dinkle Bells

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Dec 15 18:46:18 GMT 1998

I've got Melody Maker now, and it's a right pile of wank. Thank
goodness for Isobel, who decided to cheer us all up by posing for the
centrespread photo pointing at a little sausage dog's bumhole and
laughing.
My guess is that the sausage dog was barking, causing its tiny
sphincter to open and close in time with the woofs. "Oooh look
Stuart!" she squeals with delight, "its bottomhole opens and closes
llike your gormless gob when you're singing in the church choir!
Tee-hee!" Stuart responds by bunny hopping after the hounds in an
attempt to get a closer look at their doggy rectums in action, but his
canine chums are frightened and run yelping into the nearest public
lavatories, where their yelps echo eerily. I shall draw a discreet
veil over what happens next.

I'm surprised to see that Everett True is such a hey fatty bum bum! I
thought he would be lean and mean and prowl the streets like a pop
tiger. I should sack him if I were you Duke. You're right about all
that gnome shit though. I prefer robots.

Of course there can only ever be one Genevieve.

Peter

"...but in the future I would love to simply make coffee for people
and listen to their problems" - Stuart  Murdoch of Belle and Sebastian