Sinister: Typical Girls.... (HIP HOPPERZZZZZ!!!)

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 15 19:29:12 GMT 1998

Hi, and why not.

Just thought I'd say its been a downright smelly day! I had two two and a
half hour exams. In one I had to translate a whole load of Spanish gumph
about Military service, even though knowing my recent luck servicio militar
probably means sack of dick. I didn't understand it at all. Sister Disco, it
talked about a *milla*, does that mean you? I don't know what a milla is.
Argh. I wrote a good essay on animal rights though. Yeeeah.

BUT! I got some CDs in the post today! Woo-hah!

Gosh. You know what? Male songwriters mostly are shite aren't they?? They
all write from this hegemonic male viewpoint cos like, they're male cha -
and wonder why women don't like their music, cos well, you are saying
nothing relevant to over half the population except for your chauvanist
arse. I've been listening to the Slits! They could whup all yo asses. Thats
why I like Stuart M. Call him a big girlie but he does not right from the
typical male viewpoint, which actually mean his lyrics are good!!!

GIRLS! We're forming a girl group now, no boys allowed. WANKERS!!! You're
all WANKERS!!! Oh well, apart from a few who are alright. You can't help
being MALE OPPRESSORS MAN! I like JJ though, JJ's cool. Mmm, nice. Honeys
nice too. Garys nice. WHo else is nice. Whoever. I don't care.....I don't
care...thats a HMHB song that i've forgotten....
Sorry.

I've got a cold. And I nearly cried, and then I just ate 4 bars of
chocolate. Well, 3 bars and a packet of Revels. And one was a FLYTE. WHich
is a chocolate milky way. I mean, I think I failed two exams, but I didn't
cry about that! I felt bad cos I thought ok, I'll cheer myself up. I'm
funny. Then I thought, yeah but there are nine million people better than
you who everybody loves more!! Sarah you are like, the one thats vaguely
amusing in the background but not really anything good or meaningfull!!!
Waaah! Then I was told to come along to se Tony Hadley at Squires tonight by
Frankie. I jest not, Tony Hadley from T'Ballet is playing a top (hehe)
preston Niteklub. But thats only because Frankie is scared that other girl
who is going might "pull" him, I think. I chortled.

Then I went to my exam of espanol. And chortled once more. One question was
about reading meters. Metros de contadores, I hope thats something to do
with reading meters. Thats how I answered it anyway. The other fucking
questions were on Military service!! I don't know!!! All I know is, it's
there...you gotta do it....we haven't gone into it or anything......

But, I got in a passive sentence structure! Woo.

English tomorrow!!
Lessons Thursday!
Ross's house and alky-hol on Friday, then someone elses house, then another
pub, and then more alky-hol, then me probably dying from drink poisoning or
something....yeah right with the amount of money I've got. heh.

Officially engaged couple.....AAAAAAAAW!!!
Toronoto woman and Chorlton Bloke.....AAAAAAAAWWW!

If anyone else wants an AAAAAAW, i'll take requests.

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel