Sinister: Lyrics, Sonic Boom, and just how much can you write in a subject? seems to be quite a lot...

Peter Brittain peter at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 15 20:41:48 GMT 1998

Howdy, Um, on the (sorry) sonic boom note (laaaa), i saw him playing in the
rather cool and groovy venue of an underground nuclear bunker in Fife, I
didn't really like it very much though, Add N to X however were absolutely
fantastic. And speak and spells are great!
    On another note (#laaaa) Am I alone in not really listening to the
lyrics in B&S songs and not really being bothered about lyrics at all? I
just listen to the tune, the vocals just make it more interesting. I don't
know the words to any B&S songs.

P.