Sinister: exam misery. and hi.

Declan McGurk dec at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 15 21:40:42 GMT 1998

hey everybody.

after a few month absence i'm back. does anyone remember me?
ah well here are the opinions you may have missed from me then:

The Boy With... : a grower i suppose. not quite as charming as they usually are and i still question the existence of the appalling chickfactor. dirty dream #2 best song.

Just Another... EP: mightily disappointing. will the band ever reach the heights of 3.. 6.. 9.. again?

Fries Entertainment EP : not b and s by way. bloody hell. i bought this on the recommendation of Planet Sound. and its complete b*llocks. # pass the cyanide [pchuw]'

cool .

i'm doing me mock gcse's over the last week and a bit. they're well good. not exactly misery then. except last friday during me english language exam. i'd bought legend of zelda before i went into school and it was in my pocket the whole time. i just couldnae concentrate. me head were filled wit' images of Link running around, my mind was still in bed from the previous tuesday and my brain, who should've been thinking 'how can the young help the homeless?', was singing the stereophonics 'more life in a tramps vest'!!

ok. intro over then. in fact whole thing over. but if anyone wants to discuss the genius of shane macgowan, please, erm, well, do.

love you all later,

Dec