Sinister: how do i double space? no b+s content at all

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Tue Dec 15 21:49:24 GMT 1998

hi,

i realise this is probably not the place to do this, but i'm in the middle
of an essay and just noticed that i have no idea how to double space my
document in word pad 6.0. if anyone can tell me how i can double space, i
will be forever grateful and think of you as i eat my dinner tonight.

sorry for the inappropriate post, but i'm desperate here. i don't want to
have to manually double space a 2000+ word essay <groan>. please help!

love,
jessicaxo