Sinister: video shoot

jennifer jesandy at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 16 06:14:54 GMT 1998

after surviving 2 finals, i actually have time to write about my trip to athens to be in the video...  the whole trip was so grand!  i met jonathan about 24 hours before i decided to go with him, lucky for me he turned out to be a really awesome guy!  the drive down (from indiana) was a bit long, due to some unforeseen erm changes in direction... (sorry jonathan!)  the weather was sort of overcast but we filmed for a few hours on saturday, lance and dan are the greatest guys on earth!  we all had a lot of fun, despite it turning cold and almost getting caught on the train tracks at the wrong time.  hello to jonny and billy and everyone else!  jonathan was filmed making a sand angel and is still finding sand in his ears and other places.  my stunt didn't go so well, i tried my best but the balloon wouldn't blow up!  so i was filmed looking directly into the camera, hopefully i wasn't scowling inadvertently.  we went along for the filming on sunday as well, where jonathan got cut on barbed wire.  i think he was the stunt man for the weekend!  once again my part didn't work, i think fate was against me.  we met jesse and shannon who were amazingly nice, they did a really lovely car wash scene that i'm sure will look great.  and we didn't want to leave!  athens is a great town, everyone was so kind and fun, it was one of the best weekends i've had in a really long time.  so hello again to everyone we met and keep in touch!  and a huge thank you to lance, who really is one of the nicest persons i've ever had the pleasure to meet.  i can't wait to see how it turns out!

jennifer