Sinister: b&s review

alex tobin alex at xxx.nl
Wed Dec 16 10:33:17 GMT 1998

for those german-speaking listees, just wanted to let you know that my
favourite review of the boy with the arab strap (written by a friend) is
posted at my site.  it's taken from an issue of musikexpress in germany.

aside from that, my offer is still up for anyone wanting to start a
little e-zine, so let me know if you're interested.  anything goes...
well, almost!

cheers and bye for now,

alex
http://www.tobin.demon.nl