Sinister: desperate 5 am ramblings

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Wed Dec 16 13:06:39 GMT 1998

here i am, posting again. inspired at the last least likely moment.

Mark C croons deliciously:
work every morning
desperate for my next fix of Lesley Jo's passionate affair with the spectre
of Isobel Campbell. And for this I'd like to award her the Carling Premier
listee of the month award, to be presented in the form of an illegal copy of
an old Headcoatees album. Lucky girl.
**************************
and now:  (gasps with delight, rushing up to the podium nearly tripping on
the marabou trim of her mint green gown, and attempting to cover up the low
neckline in a sorry attempt at faux modesty....'jo takes the mike in her
slightly-trembling and clammy hands, and dabs her over-thick mascara before
speaking.  a prosthetic eyelash tips off and lands un-gracefully inside the
bodice...)  Oh thank you all, i am so excited to be here, uh......to receive
this um, uh carling Listee award, you are all FABULOUS dears, i want to
thank oh uh, the academy, the gorgeous Mark C, all the listees who hav emade
this possible........uh what, uh oh excuse me, ahem, and um my true love and
fiancee Isobel, who is in the audience tonite.....there you are dear!  and
uh, thank you baby jesus, thanks to Xavier for gracing me with the   beauty
of Francoise and France and nick drake and Felt, thanks to Genevieve, Honey,
tuff Jess, and my handlers for doing such a great job pulling those strings,
youre' all lovely, MWAH, mwah, everyone in Sinisterland.  i can't wait to
have my Illegal Hollygolightly fun, this is the greatest night of my life,
oh my god oh my god!!! and thanks to......*a giant crooked cane
materializes, ripping her off the stage and into the waiting white
van......*

Oh, and thank you to jeepster Gods for bestowign upon me the feast of
happiness now before us....having just received my arab strap poster, and my
badges.  ooh my fave is the one of Belle on the bike!!!  yeah yeah!  and the
poster is really so beautiful, even if it has a boring photo on it, it's
still a nice color, and it's all in black and green and silver lettering, my
favorite color combo by FAR.  and it says is it  wicked not to care, so i'm
happy happy happy and planning to display it proudly.  i've already hooked
all the buttons onto my favorite odd fuzzy jacket for easy showcasing at
home and on the go, spreading the gospel of buxom Fun far and wide, praise
the saints for that!

if genevieve is still listening, hope i didnt' give the impression i was
prepared to "take you place" cos i think you're lovely lovely!!  for what it
matters.   'im not all that great anyway.  it's really pretty shameful to
discuss your sad pop star obsessions in public, rather exhobitionist of me,
but then again i always dream about showing off in public, so i know i have
that streak in me.  thank you for having not killed me yet.
NEWS FLASH!  how will you get me to strike a pose?  my new photo i
discovered has been posted to the photo album, very rapidly indeed.  in case
you're wondering do i dress like that every day, well, unfortunatley you've
got me there, yes indeed i do, and it makes me quite a lot of money, so
staring and name-calling isn't very polite mind you!

 the geekly mark crutch smirks rudely:<I'm not too
keen on the gate - though I did like IIWNTC, so I'm not anti-Isobel (though
I would like to hold something against her <- smut content).
Har-har!!!  Nah, that one kills me every time, classic smut line there.  oh
it does get me jealous when boys talk that way about Isobel, but sometimes
jealousy is a bit exciting NO???   I see you all panting lewdly and swooning
like girlies as you stand in line, but watch out, i'm gonna beat my way to
the beginning, with my legendary riding crop, you men are lightweights
arent' you, bunch of cardie-wearers!!!  We'll see how it all turns out,
won't we then.  Mount Isobel awaits. (<---Latent Smut Content Daily
allowance: 96%) (SORRY , sorry, i couldn't resist that!) (my own internal
Feminist goddesses  are currently whipping me mercilessly for that one, so
you all needn't bother with the punishment.)

the school i'm thinkign of applying to has an art study program summer in
Glasgow, i have found.  Huh!  would i dare, had i the chance? maybe one day
i'll be round to say hello to saucy sarah and the rest up that way.  twould
be a novelty, eh???  a month in gorgeous scotland, I could handle quite
well.  i once saw a tv program of british railway journeys, a journey from
edinbugh up to glasgow and all the stops, what amazing countryside, like  a
fantasy painting.  i wouldn't mind seeing that for once in my sheltered
life.  Not to mention the admittedly delicious prospect of stalking Isobel
in real life proximity, rather than in cowardly and immature comments behind
her back by way of an absurd email list.
let's say it one more time, delicious, delicious.  dont' get me started,
it's  5 am and the concept of her poupee de cire is sounding rather
dangerous.  You had better back away and cover your ears and eyes when that
happens. i'll leave it up to your imaginations, you dirty bastards, i knew
what you were thinking right from the start.
i hope messr. brad's "Fat Les" was not refering to me,as my family and
friends used to call me Les when they wer too lazy to add that second
syllable, and to this day i can't stand being called les. so now you all
know how to piss me off royally, if you ever need to.
I think manda rin is phabulously Phun.  teen-c power, everyone, teen-c
power.  Indeed. a somber hush falls over these hallowed halls.
lesleyJo