Sinister: TCS Operational Costs

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 16 12:41:09 GMT 1998

Declan McDeclan Wrote :

Just Another... EP: mightily disappointing. will the band ever reach the
=
heights of 3.. 6.. 9.. again?=

Do you want a regular or large portion of knob-cheese with that sir ?

Why on earth can't people except that a band might want to move on and
experiment with different sounds.  Go out and buy yourself another copy
of 369.. and snowpake the title out and call it what you like.

I for one think the EP is fuckin excellent, apart from TIGHTJUMPERS
which only gets going after about 4 minutes which therefore in my eyes
makes it a 3 minute gem.  IKWTSG is cool and sounds like Foster and
Allen on E.  The Gate is perfectly charming, and Slow Graffiti as Mr
Miller so quaintly put, the best B&S song by a country mile.

Sorry for being so rude, it seems to be catching round these parts.

I don't like BIS either, but I'm not going to tell 800+ peo...oh fuck.

Peter Miller wrote :

You're right about all that gnome shit though. I prefer robots.

And porn stars mate.  Books not worth reading unless its got porn stars
in it.

Trevor T Treadmill is the best name on the list ever ever ever.
I bet you got a big afro with sidies like fucking ski-slopes...smashing.

Isn't "Buy one get one free" just the best thing ever ?

Ev - The Guru of the Settee.