Sinister: orgasm

Heather Marie Propes asbuch at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 16 15:49:56 GMT 1998

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Jarkko Fräntilä wrote:

I think you would have to wear condoms on your noses.

> Some american scientists discovered that a sneeze is 1/1000000 of an
> orgasm. Does that mean that if i buy some sneezepowder and invite some
> friends to my place we'd have a minor orgy?

God, I can't even bear the thought of sneezing any more. If a sneeze is an
orgasm, than I am one of the hottest women around because I have been
sneezing and coughing and sweating and miserable for the past week. Sex,
what's that? Arrgghhh. Last night I just lay in bed and coughed all over
Anders all night. I felt worse than Christiane F. during the withdrawal
scene and I've never even done heroin. Damn.

But I'll be well again soon and these obnoxious pseudo-orgasms will be but
a distant memory.

Hey, does anyone know of anything fun to do in L.A. for New Years? That's
where we'll be.

Ciao,

Heather

"And every day at three