Sinister: inflatable honey and jasmine nights

oon ooon at xxx.th
Wed Dec 16 16:11:18 GMT 1998

i've recently discovered that my computer is roughly 3 years
late.  i sent a message to the list last week, on which the
date appeared to be Tue, 16 Jan 1996.  does that make it
the first ever post to the list, honey?    honey?
honeeeeeeeeey????
chris leonard, how about doubling the dose of your porn-via-email
schedule.  you might manage to bringing him back to life.
(in my head flash up an intriguing image of honey
being an inflatable toy.  with chris being... um chris
doing things you do to inflatable toy.  i think it's called
blowing up, but it sounds like a rude word so i'm not
gonna use it.)

PyJaMaman wrote;
> ......where their yelps echo eerily. I shall draw a discreet
> veil over what happens next.

no wonder sarah excels at essaying on animal rights.
plenty of writing materials around here.  and plenty
more on shanabis list no doubt.  on another topic
entirely, i'd like to recommend a little novel for your
reading pleasure.  'Jasmine Nights' by a Thai writer
P.S.Somtow.  probably what you call coming-of-age
story about a thai boy who refuses to speak thai,
obsessed with greek myth, lizard pet, nanny and her
smutty blackmagic and many other things.  living in
his family estate back in the 60's.  it's a bizarre
story by any standard.   very very funny.
it's published in England about 10-3 years ago
(sorry, can't remember) so maybe it should be
available there as well.

merry christmas and happy new year to every lovely one.
i shall be working on christmas day, as usual.
P O O O O O O O to b****** world i say.

oon xxx