Sinister: Me And The Major

Mark Cerzinski mcerzinsky at xxx.com
Wed Dec 16 15:07:04 GMT 1998

Ok People,

Here's the deal. I think it's starting to get plainly obvious that
Jeepster just aren't pushing Belle and Sebastian hard enough or far
enough. It's ludicrous that they've been getting away without doing any
proper interviews and not having their photos in the music press. We're
their fans and we deserve better. Would it really have been so difficult
to prune a track from the Modern Rock Song EP so that we could at least
get excited listening to the new chart rundown? And even dreaming about
a slot on "Top of the Pops" for the best band in Britain would be better
than nothing, no hope at all. I really think B&S should sign to a major
label now, before the potential they have is lost. They would be
promoted better, have better tours in proper, established venues and
their records would be easier to find and buy. Let's face it, B&S are a
Radio 2 band. Grannies listen to Radio 2 and they buy their CDs in
Woolies and Asda. They need a major label.

	Thanks for listening,
	        Love,
	      Mark xxx

Mark Cerzinsky
78 Victoria Street
Headingly
Leeds L56 1DR

e-mail: MCerzinsky at hotmail.com

"They've put a man on the moon and they can't even cure the common
cold!"