Sinister: I think I may die for this one.

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 16 18:57:39 GMT 1998

Hello all...

Mr Miller wrote...

"I'm surprised to see that Everett True is such a hey fatty bum bum! I
thought he would be lean and mean and prowl the streets like a pop
tiger. I should sack him if I were you Duke. "

Yes please do, I hate Everett True, he's such a brown nosing tosser.

Speaking of tossers, Fluffy wrote...

"GIRLS! We're forming a girl group now, no boys allowed. WANKERS!!! You're
all WANKERS!!! Oh well, apart from a few who are alright. You can't help
being MALE OPPRESSORS MAN! I like JJ though, JJ's cool. Mmm, nice. Honeys
nice too. Garys nice. WHo else is nice. Whoever. I don't care.....I don't
care...thats a HMHB song that i've forgotten....
Sorry."

It's Running Order Squabble Fest. "I don't care, I don't care, hello boys
there's a change of plan, YOU'RE GOING ON AFTER CRISPY AMBULANCE...repeat in
a football terrace chant style a few times". Anyway, how come I'm only third
on your list of nice blokes and I didn't get an Mmm nice. Right you're
dumped for that. 87)

"Then I was told to come along to se Tony Hadley at Squires tonight by
Frankie. I jest not, Tony Hadley from T'Ballet is playing a top (hehe)
preston Niteklub. "

PAH!, Tony Hadley, I'd rather have gone to see Beppe from Eastenders at
Tokes, or Les Battersby at least.

"English tomorrow!!
Lessons Thursday!
Ross's house and alky-hol on Friday, then someone elses house, then another
pub, and then more alky-hol, then me probably dying from drink poisoning or
something"

What you mean like being sick all night or something ?. 87)

That's all

Gary